• Located at 74 First Street (Route 7) in downtown Pittsfield.
• 3,700 sq. ft. of open space in the main area, with an additional 770 sq. ft. available on a fully-accessible performance platform.
• Beautiful, character-rich finishes, including pine ceilings, maple flooring, and vibrant stained glass.
• 200 high-quality padded chairs available, with 75 historic hardwood chairs in reserve.
• Total capacity, including performance platform and standing room, is 300 people.
• Universal ADA access throughout the first floor, including brand-new accessible restrooms.
• Comfortable, efficient heating and air-conditioning systems.
• Abundant LED lighting, convenient WiFi access, and a basic sound system.
• Moveable grand piano, impressive pipe organ, and excellent acoustics.
• Municipal parking is available directly across the street and at a low cost during the week. Free parking in that same lot is available after 4pm weekdays and all day on the weekends.
• Several break-out rooms are available on the first floor and are fully-accessible.
• Small kitchenette is available on the first floor for use by you or your caterer.
• Adjacent to the Pittsfield Common, a beautifully-renovated seven-acre city park. Common Room is available as a rain location and/or green room for events in the Pittsfield Common.
• Alcohol is permitted at Common Room, provided certain liability requirements are met.
• On-site storage is available for frequent users of Common Room.
Subject to change. Three-hour minimum required.
• $75 per hour for Common Room, inclusive of reasonable set-up, tables, chairs, tech, and A/C.
• $50 per hour for the remainder of first floor, inclusive of kitchenette and break-out rooms.
• $1,000 flat rate for full use for an entire day (up to 12 hours), inclusive of reasonable clean-up.